October 8th, 2008
Mark Johnson Custom Homes is a family owned small business, licensed unlimited builder that focuses on new residential custom home construction. We have excelled in custom home building, multi-family construction, concrete construction, LEED for Homes Platinum, energy efficient/sustainable remodels and renovations. We have been recognized nationally and locally for our customer service, craftsmanship, safety and “Green” initiatives. However, we are most proud of our 100% customer referral rate.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and our past clients eagerly refer us to friends and family because we offer:
- A Professional and Courteous Staff
- Web Based Tools That Keep Our Clients “In the Know”
- Detailed Planning That Eliminates Timely and Costly Mistakes
- A Knowledgeable Team of Trusted Trade Partners and Associates
- The Use of the Latest Technologies
Client Progress Portal:
- Our Client Progress Portal acts as an electronic concierge for our clients. Accessed via our website, the portal allows clients a place to view construction photos and progress, access construction documents, make online warranty claims and most importantly, see their full-view production schedule at their convenience. Our clients have found this to be a tremendous feature of our award-winning website. It has allowed us to build custom homes for clients residing in Ohio, New York, Canada and even India.
- At the 11th month of ownership, we ask the owner to conduct a thorough walk of the home and alert us to any warranty related issues. We will then conduct a two-day warranty blitz program, addressing any settling or issues that have arisen over the year. By completing the warranty in two days, we are able to minimize intrusion on our clients. Warranty claims are handled online via the Client Progress Portal. If there are items that need to be addressed before the warranty blitz program, such as a drawer won’t open or an item poses a safety hazard, they are promptly scheduled for repair.
- From the first step, MJCH takes a hands-on approach to the building process. We provide a transparent, collaborative project planning approach that leverages the latest technology on the Internet. Providing you the highest level of customer service through these key steps is our number one priority:
- Budget Estimate, Purchase Contract, Design Selections, Construction Process, Quality Control Inspection and New Home Orientation.
Our commitment does not end at the closing table!